The Optimal Space
The Baltimore Convention Center is one of the most versatile and well-equipped meeting facilities in the country. With a total of 1,225,000 square feet of space, the Convention Center is able to host a variety of conventions large and small.
There is 300,000 square feet of contiguous exhibition space that is relatively obstruction free. The Center's flexibility is further defined by its 50 meeting rooms totaling 85,000 square-feet, capable of accommodating between 85-1,600 people, and a multi-function, 36,672 square-foot ballroom capable of holding 4,000 people theater-style and 2,500 for banquets.
The exhibit halls are adjacent to 32 covered loading docks and may be accessed by drive-in ramps for easy event move-in and move-out. A state-of-the-art telecommunications network keeps guests connected to the outside world with the latest technology and equipment.
The Center is designed to be accessible to all. It is outfitted with ramps and electronic doors making it wheelchair accessible and with visual fire alarms for the hearing impaired. The Center has numerous elevators and escalators which allow for quick access to all areas of the facility. The catering department can set up food service convenient to events, either through the permanent facilities or mobile units.
There are several VIP and show office suites situated in key locations throughout the building. A spacious lobby filled with natural light provides the perfect welcome to each visitor.
The Baltimore Convention Center is much more than a versatile space. It is people dedicated to assisting you every step of the way. Our sales managers and account executives work with you to assemble the perfect combination of space and services.
Click here for an overview of BCC Green Initiatives.
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day