Exceptional Spaces in Baltimore
Transport your guests "down under" to the Australian Outback, through time to the home ofa Renaissance-era noble man or along the open waterways of the Chesapeake Bay, all without leaving Baltimore. From championship stadiums to elegant museums to cozy inns to actual seafaring vessels, whether you are hosting 12 guests or 12,000, Baltimore has the ideal selection of venues.
- Click here to request a printed copy of our Meeting and Event Planning Guide
- Search online for meeting venues
- Search online for group dining facilities
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day