Exceptional Spaces in Baltimore
Transport your guests "down under" to the Australian Outback, through time to the home ofa Renaissance-era noble man or along the open waterways of the Chesapeake Bay, all without leaving Baltimore. From championship stadiums to elegant museums to cozy inns to actual seafaring vessels, whether you are hosting 12 guests or 12,000, Baltimore has the ideal selection of venues.
- Click here to request a printed copy of our Meeting and Event Planning Guide
- Search online for meeting venues
- Search online for group dining facilities
Plan your trip!
- 45-Minute Inner Harbor Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Maryland Lottery: 40 Years/ 40 Stories March 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am