Posted on April 9, 2015
For those members who still have not been trained in Simpleview, Visit Baltimore’s new software platform, you may be missing opportunities to provide services to Visit Baltimore customers. If you are a new member or have still not received training, classes will be held quarterly in 2015. The training sessions will cover the following:
- Logging in
- Responding to Accommodation Leads
- Responding to Service Requests (formerly known as "Leisure Leads")
- Updating your member record, including employees, web and print listings, social network affiliations, your property amenities, and online coupons
- Uploading pictures via extranet that will appear in your web listing on the baltimore.org website
- Viewing theVisitBaltimoreCityLead Log and the Convention Calendar
- Any questions or other training needed to successfully use Simpleview
Schedule of Classes:
- Tuesday, June 2
- Tuesday, September 1
- Tuesday, December 1
Classes are from 11 a.m. – noon for attraction and restaurant members and noon – 1 p.m. for hotel members at the Visit Baltimore offices, 100 Light Street, 12th floor.
The online GoToMeeting link will be emailed to you the day before your scheduled session. To register for a session, click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Eric Masterton at email@example.com.