Dining and Nightlife Benefits
Only Visit Baltimore connects businesses to the lucrative $3 billion meetings and tourism
market. Membership puts all the tools that you need at your fingertips. Depending upon whether you are a full-service restaurant or a corner pub, ice cream parlor or deli, Visit Baltimore offers a menu of benefits that will help build your business.
- Use of the confidential Convention Calendar for members only so you will know who’s in town and when
- Invitation to participate in Summer and Winter Baltimore Restaurant Week
- Leads for private and group dining
- Opportunities to showcase your restaurant during educational (familiarization) tours, press tours and site inspections
- Face-to-face meetings with customers during trade shows
- Participation in seasonal campaigns targeting leisure travelers
- Listings in the Visit Baltimore Meeting and Event Planning Guide and the Visit Baltimore Official Guide, along with special advertising opportunities
- Listing on Visit Baltimore’s popular website, www.baltimore.org
- Listing on the Visit Baltimore kiosks at strategic locations
- Couponing opportunities to reach convention attendees and leisure visitors
- Brochure distribution at the Baltimore Visitor Center and Visit Baltimore Call Center
- Restaurant reservation services at the Visitor Center and the Convention Concierge booth at the Baltimore Convention Center
- Presentations to the Visit Baltimore team
- Subscription to the Visit Baltimore Member Update – stay informed through the e-newsletter and orientation sessions
- Meet the Visit Baltimore team and fellow members at the Annual Meeting and at professional networking events.
- Participation in continuing education programs
- Channels to market to other members
$650.00 up to $1,400.00
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day