Only Visit Baltimore connects businesses directly to Baltimore’s lucrative $3 billion meetings and tourism market. Membership puts all the tools that you need at your fingertips. Research demonstrates that the No. 1 visitor activity in Baltimore is shopping. Visit Baltimore can help you profit from the city’s growth as a destination.
- Use of the confidential Convention Calendar for members only, so you know who’s in town and when
- Participation in seasonal campaigns targeting leisure travelers
- Listings in the Visit Baltimore Meeting and Event Planning Guide and the Visit Baltimore Official Guide, along with special advertising opportunities
- Listing on Visit Baltimore’s popular website, www.baltimore.org
- Listing on the Visit Baltimore electronic kiosks at strategic locations
- Couponing opportunities to reach convention attendees and leisure visitors
- Brochure distribution at the Baltimore Visitor Center and the Convention Concierge booth at the Baltimore Convention Center
- Presentations to the Visit Baltimore team
- Subscription to the Visit Baltimore Member Update – stay informed through the e-newsletter and orientation sessions
- Meet the Visit Baltimore team and fellow members at the Annual Meeting and at professional networking events
- Participation in continuing education programs
- Channels to market to other members
$650.00 to $1,400.00 (based on the number of full-time employees)
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Gretchen Feldman: Love Letter To Earth (1934-2008) April 18, 2013 - June 1, 2013 | All Day
- Zap! Pow! Bam! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950 January 27, 2013 - August 18, 2013 | All Day
- “PORTRAIT OF A CITY: VIEWS OF EARLY BALTIMORE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day