Only Visit Baltimore connects businesses and organizations to Baltimore’s lucrative $3 billion meetings and tourism market. Membership puts all the tools that you need at your fingertips. When meeting professionals need a florist, they contact us. When group tour operators need a local guide, they contact us. When family reunion planners need gift items, they contact us. We put them in touch with our members. Depending upon your service, we offer a checklist of our services to help build your business.
- Use of the confidential Convention Calendar for members only, so you know who’s in town and when
- Participation in seasonal campaigns targeting leisure travelers
- Listings in the Visit Baltimore Meeting and Event Planning Guide and the Visit Baltimore Official Guide, along with special advertising opportunities
- Listing on Visit Baltimore’s popular website, www.baltimore.org
- Listing on the Visit Baltimore electronic kiosks at strategic locations
- Couponing opportunities to reach convention attendees and leisure visitors
- Brochure distribution at the Baltimore Visitor Center and the Convention Concierge booth at the Baltimore Convention Center
- Presentations to the Visit Baltimore team
- Subscription to the Visit Baltimore Member Update – stay informed through the e-newsletter and orientation sessions
- Meet the Visit Baltimore team and fellow members at the Annual Meeting and at professional networking events
- Participation in continuing education programs
- Channels to market to other members
$650.00 to $1,400.00 (based on the number of full-time employees)
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm