Baltimore Museum of Industry
map it add to suitcase
Inner Harbor South, 1415 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: www.thebmi.org
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
The Baltimore Museum of Industry offers a spectacular waterfront setting with indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces for groups from 40 to 500.
You can find Baltimore Museum of Industry under
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Animated Orchestra March 8, 2014 | 11:00am - 11:00am
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day