Historic Ships In Baltimore
map it add to suitcase
Pier 1, 301 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: www.historicships.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Historic Ships In Baltimore - Four ships and a lighthouse that are all National Historic Landmarks – USS Constellation, USS Torsk, USCGC Taney, Lightship 116 Chesapeake and Seven Foot Knoll Lighthouse. Enjoy “hands-on encounters with history,” demonstrations, activities, overnight adventures and tours. Open daily.
You can find Historic Ships In Baltimore under
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm