Historic Ships In Baltimore
map it add to suitcase
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: www.historicships.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Historic Ships In Baltimore - Four ships and a lighthouse that are all National Historic Landmarks – USS Constellation, USS Torsk, USCGC Taney, Lightship 116 Chesapeake and Seven Foot Knoll Lighthouse. Enjoy “hands-on encounters with history,” demonstrations, activities, overnight adventures and tours. Open daily.
You can find Historic Ships In Baltimore under
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- On Paper: Works from the Cohen Collection February 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day