Mother's Federal Hill Grille
map it add to suitcase
1113 S. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: www.mothersgrille.com
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Mother's is a fun, casual restaurant with two private rooms: The upstairs room holds 100 for cocktails and the back alley space accommodates 250 for a stand-up reception.
You can find Mother's Federal Hill Grille under
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm