Discover Worlds of Culture
Culture is art, music and dance. It’s language, tradition and history. It’s what we eat, what we wear and how we live. Culture is an open door, inviting us to learn more about each other—and ourselves. In families, neighborhoods and cities across America, cultures meet, blend and expand.
We invite you to see Baltimore anew, from a cultural perspective. Baltimore: Discover Worlds of Culture is our way of introducing you to the many voices that make up Baltimore’s cultural mix.
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm