Hippodrome Theatre at the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center
map it add to travel planner
12 N. Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.france-merrickp...
This full-scale performing arts complex has several unique spaces for parties, corporate functions, weddings or special events-accommodating 20 to 500 people on stage, in meeting rooms or in the M&T Bank Pavilion, and 2,248 in the Hippodrome Theatre.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|M & T Bank Pavilion||800||500|
|M & T Bank Pavilion and Lobby Spaces||0||2,000|
|North Lobby Upper Tier||50||0|
|South Lobby Mezzanine||175||100|
|South Lobby Upper Tier||100||75|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm