Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum
map it add to travel planner
203 N. Amity Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Web Site: http://www.poe-baltimore.org
The refurbished National Historic Landmark, where Poe lived 1833-1835, will reopen in the spring of 2014 on a permanent schedule.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm