Edgar Allan Poe Museum
map it add to travel planner
203 N. Amity Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Web Site: http://www.poe-baltimore.org
Edgar Allan Poe’s home is now open to the public as a modest museum with self-guided tours. Displays in the house include a lock of Poe’s hair, some original china that once belonged to John Allan as well as many other Poe-related images. The Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum is temporarily closed for renovations and exhibit installation in preparation to re-open in the spring of 2013.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Summer Social Series May 10, 2013 - August 23, 2013 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Baltimore Orioles 2013 Ticket Offer April 6, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day