Zion Church of the City of Baltimore
map it add to travel planner
400 E. Lexington Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.zionbaltimore.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor/City Center
Visit historic Zion, Baltimore’s original German church founded in 1755. With its beautiful stained glass windows, Hanseatic architecture and lovely garden oasis, this is a fascinating delight for German-American culture buffs. Lutheran worship services are in German and English, with tours by appointment.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm