Zion Church of the City of Baltimore
map it add to travel planner
400 E. Lexington Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.zionbaltimore.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor/City Center
Visit historic Zion, Baltimore’s original German church founded in 1755. With its beautiful stained glass windows, Hanseatic architecture and lovely garden oasis, this is a fascinating delight for German-American culture buffs. Lutheran worship services are in German and English, with tours by appointment.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm