Zion Church of the City of Baltimore
map it add to travel planner
400 E. Lexington Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.zionbaltimore.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor/City Center
Visit historic Zion, Baltimore’s original German church founded in 1755. With its beautiful stained glass windows, Hanseatic architecture and lovely garden oasis, this is a fascinating delight for German-American culture buffs. Lutheran worship services are in German and English, with tours by appointment.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Maryland Lottery: 40 Years/ 40 Stories March 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm