American Visionary Art Museum
800 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.AVAM.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
This national museum and education center for outstanding original works of art created by intuitive, self-taught artists is located on a 1.1 acre wonderland campus featuring three historic renovated industrial buildings, sculpture gardens, a museum store and restaurant.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|3rd Floor Gallery||60||40|
|Barn and Garden||300||150|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Summer Social Series May 10, 2013 - August 23, 2013 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Maryland Lottery: 40 Years/ 40 Stories March 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- The Beaux' Stratagem June 5, 2013 - June 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Fort McHenry Boat Tour: A Star-Spangled Experience June 1, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | 10:00am - 4:00pm