American Visionary Art Museum
800 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://avam.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
This national museum and education center for outstanding original works of art created by intuitive, self-taught artists is located on a 1.1 acre wonderland campus featuring three historic renovated industrial buildings, sculpture gardens, a museum store and restaurant.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|3rd Floor Gallery||60||40|
|Barn and Garden||300||150|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Holiday Cirque December 11, 2013 | 2:00pm - 2:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day