Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum
901 W. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21223-2699
Web Site: http://www.borail.org
This fascinating, fun place for kids, families and lovers of history features the most important railroad collection in America; seasonal train rides and free parking.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm