Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum
216 Emory Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.baberuthmuseum....
Neighborhood: Camden Yards
A National Historic Site, this museum is the birthplace of Babe Ruth; see rare artifacts, photos, videos and more; located two blocks from Camden Yards.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Full Facility & Courtyard||125||50|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day