Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum
216 Emory Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.baberuthmuseum....
Neighborhood: Camden Yards
A National Historic Site, this museum is the birthplace of Babe Ruth. See rare artifacts, photos, videos and more; located two blocks from Camden Yards.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Full Facility & Courtyard||125||50|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day
- Topdog/Underdog April 24, 2013 - May 19, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Key Bridge Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 19, 2013 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- BMI Farmers' Market May 18, 2013 - October 26, 2013 | 9:00am - 1:00pm