Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum
216 Emory Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.baberuthmuseum....
Neighborhood: Camden Yards
A National Historic Site, this museum is the birthplace of Babe Ruth; see rare artifacts, photos, videos and more; located two blocks from Camden Yards.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Full Facility & Courtyard||125||50|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day