Baltimore Civil War Museum at President Street Station
map it add to travel planner
601 President Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.CivilWarBaltimo...
Neighborhood: Harbor East
This museum, located in the historic President Street Station, explores the city’s connections to the Civil War and Underground Railroad. Free. See website for hours.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- “PORTRAIT OF A CITY: VIEWS OF EARLY BALTIMORE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm