Baltimore Civil War Museum at President Street Station
map it add to travel planner
601 President Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.CivilWarBaltimo...
Neighborhood: Harbor East
Housed in President Street Station, one of America's oldest surviving railroad stations, the BCWM explores the history of Maryland railroads, the escape of the slaves to the north and the station's role in the Civil War.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm