Baltimore Museum of Industry
map it add to travel planner
Inner Harbor South, 1415 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.thebmi.org
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
The Baltimore Museum of Industry offers a spectacular waterfront setting with indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces for groups from 40 to 500.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Baltimore Museum of Industry||500||300|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm