The Baltimore Streetcar Museum, Inc.
map it add to travel planner
1901 Falls Road
P.O. Box 4881
Baltimore, MD 21211
Web Site: http://www.baltimorestreet...
Enjoy rides, tours, exhibits and a video at this museum, which features a permanent collection of Baltimore streetcars from 1859-1944. Sundays, noon to 5 p.m. year-round; and Saturdays, June through October, noon to 5 p.m.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm