The Baltimore Streetcar Museum, Inc.
map it add to travel planner
1901 Falls Road
P.O. Box 4881
Baltimore, MD 21211
Web Site: http://www.baltimorestreet...
Enjoy rides, tours, exhibits and a video at this museum, which features a permanent collection of Baltimore streetcars from 1859-1944. Sundays, noon to 5 p.m. year-round; and Saturdays, June through October, noon to 5 p.m.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- City Lights Cruise April 20, 2013 - August 31, 2013 | 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- The Beaux' Stratagem June 5, 2013 - June 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day
- Lovin Canton Crawl June 19, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Key Bridge Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 19, 2013 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm