The Baltimore Streetcar Museum, Inc.
map it add to travel planner
1901 Falls Road
P.O. Box 4881
Baltimore, MD 21211
Web Site: http://www.baltimorestreet...
Enjoy rides, tours, exhibits and a video at this museum, which features a permanent collection of Baltimore streetcars from 1859-1944. Sundays, noon to 5 p.m. year-round; and Saturdays, June through October, noon to 5 p.m.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day