Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
map it add to travel planner
409 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.baltimorebasili...
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
The Baltimore Basilica, built during 1806-1821, and officially known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, was the first Roman Catholic cathedral built in the United States, and the first major religious building constructed after the adoption of the U.S. Constitution. It is a National Historic Landmark and National Shrine.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day