Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
map it add to travel planner
409 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.baltimorebasili...
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
The Baltimore Basilica, built during 1806-1821, and officially known as the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, was the first Roman Catholic cathedral built in the United States, and the first major religious building constructed after the adoption of the U.S. Constitution. It is a National Historic Landmark and National Shrine.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Jacob Lawrence's Genesis Series September 14, 2013 - December 8, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day