map it add to travel planner
700 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.centerstage.org
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Considered one of the top 10 regional theaters in the country and honored as the State Theater of Maryland, this professional theater presents a variety of home-produced plays, from Shakespeare to August Wilson, Sondheim to Shaw, in two state-of-the-art theaters.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Mezzanine Lounge and Lobby||400||130|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- “PERCEPTION & ABILITY” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Beneatha's Place May 8, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day