map it add to travel planner
700 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.centerstage.org
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Considered one of the top 10 regional theaters in the country, CENTERSTAGE is honored as the State Theater of Maryland. This professional theater presents a variety of home-produced plays, from Shakespeare to August Wilson, Sondheim to Shaw, in two state-of-the-art theaters.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Mezzanine Lounge and Lobby||400||130|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day