Historic Ships In Baltimore
map it add to travel planner
Pier 1, 301 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.historicships.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Historic Ships In Baltimore - Four ships and a lighthouse that are all National Historic Landmarks – USS Constellation, USS Torsk, USCGC Taney, Lightship 116 Chesapeake and Seven Foot Knoll Lighthouse. Enjoy “hands-on encounters with history,” demonstrations, activities, overnight adventures and tours. Open daily.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Ship and Pier||650||0|
|USS Constellation Museum||250||180|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day