Historic Ships In Baltimore
map it add to travel planner
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.historicships.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Historic Ships In Baltimore - Four ships and a lighthouse that are all National Historic Landmarks – USS Constellation, USS Torsk, USCGC Taney, Lightship 116 Chesapeake and Seven Foot Knoll Lighthouse. Enjoy “hands-on encounters with history,” demonstrations, activities, overnight adventures and tours. Open daily.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Ship and Pier||650||0|
|USS Constellation Museum||250||180|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Grand Prix of Baltimore Show Car Appearances April 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- Clybourne Park April 10, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day