Evergreen Museum & Library
map it add to travel planner
3400 N. Charles Street
The Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, MD 21218
Web Site: http://www.museums.jhu.edu
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
A magnificent Gilded Age mansion on 26 landscaped acres. Take a tour of its world-class collections, including Tiffany art glass, post-impressionist paintings and Asian decorative arts, assembled by the BO Railroad’s Garrett family.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|The Wine Cellar||50||0|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day