Evergreen Museum & Library
map it add to travel planner
4545 N. Charles Street
(The Johns Hopkins University Museums)
Baltimore, MD 21210
Web Site: http://www.museums.jhu.edu
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
A magnificent Gilded Age mansion on 26 landscaped acres. Take a tour of its world-class collections, including Tiffany art glass, post-impressionist paintings and Asian decorative arts, assembled by the BO Railroad’s Garrett family.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|The Wine Cellar||50||0|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Global Poster Festival April 27, 2013 - June 15, 2013 | All Day
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day