Fire Museum of Maryland
map it add to travel planner
1301 York Road
Lutherville, MD 21093
Web Site: http://www.firemuseummd.org
Neighborhood: North - 10 to 20 miles
FMM is the third largest fire museum in the world, with 40 antique engines, a reconstructed firehouse, and the Great Baltimore Fire and other fire service history exhibits, and steam engine and apparatus demonstrations.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day