Fire Museum of Maryland
map it add to travel planner
1301 York Road
Lutherville, MD 21093
Web Site: http://www.firemuseummd.org
Neighborhood: North - 10 to 20 miles
FMM is the third largest fire museum in the world, with 40 antique engines, a reconstructed firehouse, and the Great Baltimore Fire and other fire service history exhibits, and steam engine and apparatus demonstrations.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 2, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Maryland Lottery: 40 Years/ 40 Stories March 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Baltimore Orioles 2013 Ticket Offer April 6, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am