Fire Museum of Maryland
map it add to travel planner
1301 York Road
Lutherville, MD 21093
Web Site: http://www.firemuseummd.org
Neighborhood: North - 10 to 20 miles
FMM is the third largest fire museum in the world, with 40 antique engines, a reconstructed firehouse, and the Great Baltimore Fire and other fire service history exhibits, and steam engine and apparatus demonstrations.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day