Baltimore Water Taxi
map it add to travel planner
1735 Lancaster Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.baltimorewatert...
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
The water transportation system of 12 blue-and-white boats is the oldest of its kind in the country. We offer one price for all-day, unlimited on-off service to more than 30 attractions and neighborhoods, with group discounts and special offers available.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day