The Helmand Restaurant
map it add to travel planner
806 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.helmand.com
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
The first Afghan restaurant in Baltimore, inexpensively priced with a reasonable wine list, our menu includes kebabs and vegetarian dishes. Chosen top restaurant by Baltimore Sun, City Paper, Baltimore Magazine and Zagat.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day