map it add to travel planner
3400 N. Charles Street
(The Johns Hopkins University Museums)
Baltimore, MD 21218
Web Site: http://www.museums.jhu.edu
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
A National Historic Landmark built in 1801 by Charles Carroll, Jr. Tour one of the nation’s finest examples of Federal-era architecture, renowned for its elegant proportions and superb collection of American decorative arts.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Grand Prix of Baltimore Show Car Appearances April 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- June 19, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Sungazing Saturdays June 19, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm