map it add to travel planner
3400 N. Charles Street
(The Johns Hopkins University Museums)
Baltimore, MD 21218
Web Site: http://www.museums.jhu.edu
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
A National Historic Landmark built in 1801 by Charles Carroll, Jr. Tour one of the nation’s finest examples of Federal-era architecture, renowned for its elegant proportions and superb collection of American decorative arts.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm