map it add to travel planner
3400 N. Charles Street
(The Johns Hopkins University Museums)
Baltimore, MD 21218
Web Site: http://www.museums.jhu.edu
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
A National Historic Landmark built in 1801 by Charles Carroll, Jr. Tour one of the nation’s finest examples of Federal-era architecture, renowned for its elegant proportions and superb collection of American decorative arts.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day