Jewish Museum of Maryland
map it add to travel planner
15 Lloyd Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.jewishmuseummd....
Neighborhood: Historic Jonestown
The Jewish Museum of Maryland includes two exhibition galleries, two historic synagogues--Lloyd Street (1845) and Bnai Israel (1876)--a research library and archives, and a gift shop.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|The Hospitality Room||0||30|
|Three Room Suite||150||85|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Baltimore Orioles 2013 Ticket Offer April 6, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day