Jewish Museum of Maryland
map it add to travel planner
15 Lloyd Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.jewishmuseummd....
Neighborhood: Historic Jonestown
The Jewish Museum of Maryland includes two exhibition galleries, two historic synagogues--Lloyd Street (1845) and Bnai Israel (1876)--a research library and archives, and a gift shop.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|The Hospitality Room||0||30|
|Three Room Suite||150||85|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm