Jewish Museum of Maryland
map it add to travel planner
15 Lloyd Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.jewishmuseummd....
Neighborhood: Historic Jonestown
The Jewish Museum of Maryland includes two exhibition galleries, two historic synagogues--Lloyd Street (1845) and Bnai Israel (1876)--a research library and archives, and a gift shop.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|The Hospitality Room||0||30|
|Three Room Suite||150||85|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day