map it add to travel planner
Route 198 and Racetrack Road
Laurel, MD 20725
Web Site: http://www.laurelpark.com
Neighborhood: South - 20+ miles
Site of the Maryland Million, Laurel Park offers live Thoroughbred racing and simulcast racing from across the country.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Terrace Dining Room||800||500|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day