Mahogany Exchange/Out of Africa Gallery III
map it add to travel planner
111 W. Saratoga Street
(between Park Avenue and Cathedral Street)
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.mahoganyexchang...
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
We feature renowned African, African American and local artists displaying oils and mixed media, antique black Madonnas, antique museum artifacts, furniture, textiles, dinnerware, glassware, baskets, dolls, stools, jewelry, custom clothing, leather, wedding attire, cards, meeting rooms, reunions, books, fabric, and ready-made clothing for men, women and children.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Waterfront Wellness Series May 25, 2013 - September 29, 2013 | 8:30am - 10:30am
- Fort McHenry Rangers put the “memorial” quality back into Memorial Day! May 26, 2013 - May 27, 2013 | All Day
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Clybourne Park April 10, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day