Mahogany Exchange/Out of Africa Gallery III
map it add to travel planner
111 W. Saratoga Street
(between Park Avenue and Cathedral Street)
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.mahoganyexchang...
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
This specialty shop features renowned African, African American and local artists displaying oils and mixed media, antique black Madonnas, antique museum artifacts, furniture, textiles, dinnerware, glassware, baskets, dolls, stools, jewelry, custom clothing, leather, wedding attire, cards, meeting rooms, reunions, books, fabric, and ready-made clothing for men, women and children.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day