Maryland Historical Society
map it add to travel planner
201 W. Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.mdhs.org
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Maryland Historical Society is one of the oldest cultural institutions housing some of the oldest collections in the United States, founded in 1844. It is home of the original manuscript of Francis Scott Key's “Star-Spangled Banner.” The museum boasts the East Coast's finest decorative art collection.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Carey Center for Maryland Life||175||150|
|Counting Room Suite (Includes Merrick Room & Foyer)||100||80|
|France Hall, Thomas & Hugg Lobby & Monument Street Garden||500||400|
|Mounument Street Garden||200||108|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm