Maryland Historical Society
map it add to travel planner
201 W. Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.mdhs.org
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Maryland Historical Society is one of the oldest cultural institutions housing some of the oldest collections in the United States, founded in 1844. It is home of the original manuscript of Francis Scott Key's “Star-Spangled Banner.” The museum boasts the East Coast's finest decorative art collection.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Carey Center for Maryland Life||175||150|
|Counting Room Suite (Includes Merrick Room & Foyer)||100||80|
|France Hall, Thomas & Hugg Lobby & Monument Street Garden||500||400|
|Mounument Street Garden||200||108|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day