Maryland Historical Society
map it add to travel planner
201 W. Monument Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.mdhs.org
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Maryland Historical Society is one of the oldest cultural institutions housing some of the oldest collections in the United States, founded in 1844. It is home of the original manuscript of Francis Scott Key's “Star-Spangled Banner.” The museum boasts the East Coast's finest decorative art collection.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Carey Center for Maryland Life||175||150|
|Counting Room Suite (Includes Merrick Room & Foyer)||100||80|
|France Hall, Thomas & Hugg Lobby & Monument Street Garden||500||400|
|Mounument Street Garden||200||108|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Brew at the Zoo May 25, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 2, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm