Mother Seton House & Historic Seminary Chapel
map it add to travel planner
600 N. Paca Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.stmarysspiritua...
Visit the Federal-style house, home (1808) to the first American-born Catholic saint, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, and the historic chapel of our nation’s first Catholic seminary (1791). Free parking; individual and group tours available daily.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day