Mother Seton House & Historic Seminary Chapel
map it add to travel planner
600 N. Paca Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.stmarysspiritua...
Visit the Federal-style house, home (1808) to the first American-born Catholic saint, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, and the historic chapel of our nation’s first Catholic seminary (1791). Free parking; individual and group tours available daily.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day