Mother Seton House & Historic Seminary Chapel
map it add to travel planner
600 N. Paca Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.stmarysspiritua...
Visit the Federal-style house, home (1808) to the first American-born Catholic saint, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, and the historic chapel of our nation’s first Catholic seminary (1791). Free parking; individual and group tours available daily.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 2, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Global Poster Festival April 27, 2013 - June 15, 2013 | All Day
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day
- Hard Rock Cafe Live Music 2013 April 26, 2013 - May 31, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am