Mount Clare Museum House
map it add to travel planner
1500 Washington Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.mountclare.org
Maryland’s finest example of a Georgian country estate and Baltimore’s oldest house was the home of Charles Carroll, Barrister. This National Historic Landmark, filled with original family furnishings, depicts the grand style of 18th-century living. Free parking. Rental Facility - Mount Clare Stable.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Mount Clare Stable||175||125|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day