Mount Clare Museum House
map it add to travel planner
1500 Washington Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.mountclare.org
Maryland’s finest example of a Georgian country estate and Baltimore’s oldest house was the home of Charles Carroll, Barrister. This National Historic Landmark, filled with original family furnishings, depicts the grand style of 18th-century living. Free parking. Rental Facility - Mount Clare Stable.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Mount Clare Stable||175||125|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm