Mount Clare Museum House
map it add to travel planner
1500 Washington Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.mountclare.org
Maryland’s finest example of a Georgian country estate and Baltimore’s oldest house was the home of Charles Carroll, Barrister. This National Historic Landmark, filled with original family furnishings, depicts the grand style of 18th-century living. Free parking. Rental Facility - Mount Clare Stable.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Mount Clare Stable||175||125|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 2, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Zap! Pow! Bam! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950 January 27, 2013 - August 18, 2013 | All Day
- Beneatha's Place May 8, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day