National Aquarium, Baltimore
501 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.aqua.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Stunning exhibits and more than 11,000 aquatic animals, plus the widely lauded exhibit, Animal Planet Australia, make this Inner Harbor destination Baltimore's most popular attraction. Express entry is available when you purchase tickets online at www.aqua.org.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Kraft Harbor Room||120||100|
|Main Aquarium Building||1,000||100|
|Marine Mammal Pavilion||1,000||400|
|Pier 3 Terrace||600||300|
|Pier 4 Terrace||200||400|
|Underwater Viewing Area||120||80|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Art Outside Free Art Festival May 19, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:30pm
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- City Lights Cruise April 20, 2013 - August 31, 2013 | 8:30pm - 9:30pm