National Aquarium, Baltimore
501 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.aqua.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Stunning exhibits and more than 11,000 aquatic animals, plus the widely lauded exhibit, Animal Planet Australia, make this Inner Harbor destination Baltimore's most popular attraction. Express entry is available when you purchase tickets online at www.aqua.org.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Kraft Harbor Room||120||100|
|Main Aquarium Building||1,000||100|
|Marine Mammal Pavilion||1,000||400|
|Pier 3 Terrace||600||300|
|Pier 4 Terrace||200||400|
|Underwater Viewing Area||120||80|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm