National Aquarium, Baltimore
501 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.aqua.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Stunning exhibits and more than 11,000 aquatic animals, plus the widely lauded exhibit, Animal Planet Australia, make this Inner Harbor destination Baltimore's most popular attraction. Express entry is available when you purchase tickets online at www.aqua.org.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Kraft Harbor Room||120||100|
|Main Aquarium Building||1,000||100|
|Marine Mammal Pavilion||1,000||400|
|Pier 3 Terrace||600||300|
|Pier 4 Terrace||200||400|
|Underwater Viewing Area||120||80|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day