Pride of Baltimore, Inc.
map it add to travel planner
2700 Lighthouse Point East
Baltimore, MD 21224
Web Site: http://www.pride2.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Pride of Baltimore II, a reproduction of a War of 1812-era privateer, promotes historical maritime education, serves as a unique experiential educational platform, and is a symbol of American history and entrepreneurship in every port she visits.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day