The Baltimore Museum of Art
map it add to travel planner
(at N. Charles and 31st Streets), 10 Art Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
Web Site: http://www.artbma.org
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
All year long, Maryland’s largest art museum showcases a dazzling collection, ranging from ancient mosaics to contemporary art, plus ever-changing exhibitions, sculpture gardens, an eclectic museum shop and a scenic restaurant. General admission is free.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Fox & Schafer Court||800||520|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Clybourne Park April 10, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day