The Baltimore Museum of Art
map it add to travel planner
(at N. Charles and 31st Streets)
10 Art Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
Web Site: http://www.artbma.org
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
All year long, Maryland’s largest art museum showcases a dazzling collection, ranging from ancient mosaics to contemporary art, plus ever-changing exhibitions, sculpture gardens, an eclectic museum shop and a scenic restaurant. General admission is free.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Fox & Schafer Court||800||520|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day