The Baltimore Museum of Art
map it add to travel planner
(at N. Charles and 31st Streets)
10 Art Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
Web Site: http://www.artbma.org
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
All year long, Maryland’s largest art museum showcases a dazzling collection, ranging from ancient mosaics to contemporary art, plus ever-changing exhibitions, sculpture gardens, an eclectic museum shop and a scenic restaurant. General admission is free.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Fox & Schafer Court||800||520|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day