Fell's Point Visitor Center/Preservation Society Tours
1724 Thames Street
Fell's Point Visitor Center
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.preservationsoc...
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
Baltimore’s oldest surviving urban residence is located in the Fell’s Point historic district. This circa-1765 house is restored and furnished with period antiques. Open daily for tours.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Clybourne Park April 10, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day
- Beneatha's Place May 8, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day