The Prime Rib, Inc.
map it add to travel planner
1101 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.theprimerib.com
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Referred to as Baltimore's 21 Club, our restaurant is svelte, sleek, sophisticated and noted for its perfect martinis, slabs of juicy prime rib, giant veal chops, crab imperial and crab cakes. We serve dinner every evening, with piano and bass nightly. Complimentary valet parking.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day