The Prime Rib, Inc.
map it add to travel planner
1101 N. Calvert Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.theprimerib.com
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Referred to as Baltimore's 21 Club, our restaurant is svelte, sleek, sophisticated and noted for its perfect martinis, slabs of juicy prime rib, giant veal chops, crab imperial and crab cakes. We serve dinner every evening, with piano and bass nightly. Complimentary valet parking.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Jacob Lawrence's Genesis Series September 14, 2013 - December 8, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm