The Washington Monument Museum at Mt. Vernon Place
map it add to travel planner
699 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.museumsusa.org/...
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
The first U.S. heroic and civic monument was designed by Robert Mills. Call to make arrangements for groups or rental of the facility. (Currently Closed for Renovations, available to view monument from outside)
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day