The Washington Monument Museum at Mt. Vernon Place
map it add to travel planner
699 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.museumsusa.org/...
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
The first U.S. heroic and civic monument was designed by Robert Mills. Call to make arrangements for groups or rental of the facility. (Currently Closed for Renovations, available to view monument from outside)
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Clybourne Park April 10, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- “PERCEPTION & ABILITY” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm