The Washington Monument Museum at Mt. Vernon Place
map it add to travel planner
699 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.museumsusa.org/...
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
The first U.S. heroic and civic monument was designed by Robert Mills. Call to make arrangements for groups or rental of the facility. (Currently Closed for Renovations, available to view monument from outside)
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day