The Walters Art Museum
map it add to travel planner
600 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.thewalters.org
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Acclaimed as one of the best art museums in the United States, the Walters offers 55 centuries of art, including Egyptian mummies, medieval armors and 19th-century masterpieces. The Walters also holds world-class traveling exhibitions. General admission is now free.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Centre Street Atrium||400||0|
|Centre Street Building||500||0|
|Renaissance Sculpture Court||450||200|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day