The Walters Art Museum
map it add to travel planner
600 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.thewalters.org
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Acclaimed as one of the best art museums in the United States, the Walters offers 55 centuries of art, including Egyptian mummies, medieval armors and 19th-century masterpieces. The Walters also holds world-class traveling exhibitions. General admission is now free.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Centre Street Atrium||400||0|
|Centre Street Building||500||0|
|Renaissance Sculpture Court||450||200|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day