The Walters Art Museum
map it add to travel planner
600 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.thewalters.org
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
Acclaimed as one of the best art museums in the United States, the Walters offers 55 centuries of art, including Egyptian mummies, medieval armors and 19th-century masterpieces. The Walters also holds world-class traveling exhibitions. General admission is now free.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Centre Street Atrium||400||0|
|Centre Street Building||500||0|
|Renaissance Sculpture Court||450||200|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- National Maritime Day Maritime Expo & Career Fair May 18, 2013 | 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Mount Vernon Literary Walking Tour May 18, 2013 | 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Drop Three's Double Feature! May 18, 2013 | 8:00pm - 9:30pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- “PERCEPTION & ABILITY” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm