The Woman's Industrial Exchange
map it add to travel planner
333 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.womansindustria...
Neighborhood: Mount Vernon
An historic non-profit gift shop full of locally made hand crafted goods in downtown Baltimore in the 300 block of Charles Street.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|The Abell Room||0||18|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm