map it add to travel planner
1702 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.koopers.com
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
Overlooking Fell's Point's historic waterfront, this family-owned and -operated classic American food and beverage establishment was named for the owners' beloved yellow Labrador retriever and much of the decor reflects that devotion.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | 10:00am - 6:00pm