map it add to travel planner
1702 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.koopers.com
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
Overlooking Fell's Point's historic waterfront, this family-owned and -operated classic American food and beverage establishment was named for the owners' beloved yellow Labrador retriever and much of the decor reflects that devotion.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Summer Social Series May 10, 2013 - August 23, 2013 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- BMI Farmers' Market May 18, 2013 - October 26, 2013 | 9:00am - 1:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm