Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards
301 W. Camden Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.baberuthmuseum....
Neighborhood: Camden Yards
This 22,000-square-foot museum includes exhibits devoted to Johnny Unitas, the Baltimore Orioles and Colts, and Baltimore's Negro Leagues, as well as the Maryland Terrapins and college athletics. The nearby Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum showcases material devoted exclusively to the Sultan of Swat.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Gentleman's Waiting Room||100||60|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day