Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards
301 W. Camden Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.baberuthmuseum....
Neighborhood: Camden Yards
This 22,000-square-foot museum includes exhibits devoted to Johnny Unitas, the Baltimore Orioles and Colts, and Baltimore's Negro Leagues, as well as the Maryland Terrapins and college athletics. The nearby Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum showcases material devoted exclusively to the Sultan of Swat.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Gentleman's Waiting Room||100||60|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm