Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards
301 W. Camden Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.baberuthmuseum....
Neighborhood: Camden Yards
This 22,000-square-foot museum includes exhibits devoted to Johnny Unitas, the Baltimore Orioles and Colts, and Baltimore's Negro Leagues, as well as the Maryland Terrapins and college athletics. The nearby Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum showcases material devoted exclusively to the Sultan of Swat.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Gentleman's Waiting Room||100||60|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- On Paper: Works from the Cohen Collection February 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm