The Black Olive
map it add to travel planner
814 S. Bond Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.theblackolive.com
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
We specialize in homemade products made with fresh organic ingredients, including flours, sugars, fruits and vegetables. We also feature the freshest fish from around the world. Top 50 wine experiences in US Food Wine 2007 and 2000 Zagat Top 50 in US.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day