The Black Olive
map it add to travel planner
814 S. Bond Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.theblackolive.com
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
We specialize in homemade products made with fresh organic ingredients, including flours, sugars, fruits and vegetables. We also feature the freshest fish from around the world. Top 50 wine experiences in US Food Wine 2007 and 2000 Zagat Top 50 in US.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day