Regi's American Bistro
map it add to travel planner
1002 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.regisamericanbi...
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Enjoy a unique dining experience in the Historic Federal Hill. Join us daily for great lunch and dinner specials and weekend brunch specials on the patio or in the dining room. We proudly serve local produce and coffee. "Voted Best Crab Cake" by Baltimore Magazine, 2009. "Top Ten Crab Soups in Maryland, 2009." Featured in Zagat for our "Amazing Brunch" 2009-10. And voted Best Side Dish Baltimore Magazine A.J.'s Tater Tots.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day