Regi's American Bistro
map it add to travel planner
1002 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Web Site: http://www.regisamericanbi...
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Enjoy a unique dining experience in the Historic Federal Hill. Join us daily for great lunch and dinner specials and weekend brunch specials on the patio or in the dining room. We proudly serve local produce and coffee. "Voted Best Crab Cake" by Baltimore Magazine, 2009. "Top Ten Crab Soups in Maryland, 2009." Featured in Zagat for our "Amazing Brunch" 2009-10. And voted Best Side Dish Baltimore Magazine A.J.'s Tater Tots.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- G. Krug & Son Ironworks Museum Anniversary December 7, 2013 | 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day