map it add to travel planner
3720 Dillon Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
Web Site: http://www.sailbaltimore.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Sail Baltimore produces a free annual program of visiting ships from around the world for visitors to enjoy, including international vessels, tall ships, military ships, and environmental and educational vessels.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day