Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture
map it add to travel planner
830 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.rflewismuseum.org
Neighborhood: Historic Jonestown
A major Inner Harbor tourist destination, this museum highlights the history and accomplishments of Maryland’s African American community, featuring exhibitions, resource centers, a cafe and a gift shop.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African Ameri||800||200|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day