Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture
map it add to travel planner
830 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.rflewismuseum.org
Neighborhood: Historic Jonestown
A major Inner Harbor tourist destination, this museum highlights the history and accomplishments of Maryland’s African American community, featuring exhibitions, resource centers, a cafe and a gift shop.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African Ameri||800||200|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day