National Katyn Memorial Foundation
map it add to travel planner
PO Box 25720
Baltimore, MD 21224
Web Site: http://www.KatynBaltimore....
Neighborhood: Baltimore Metro
Located outside, this sculpture by Andrew Pitynski at Katyn Circle, Inner Harbor East, is dedicated to all mistreated prisoners of war, the Polish officers murdered by the Soviets in 1940 in the Katyn Forest being an extreme example.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Jacob Lawrence's Genesis Series September 14, 2013 - December 8, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day