National Katyn Memorial Foundation
map it add to travel planner
PO Box 25720
Baltimore, MD 21224
Web Site: http://www.KatynBaltimore....
Neighborhood: Baltimore Metro
Located outside, this sculpture by Andrew Pitynski at Katyn Circle, Inner Harbor East, is dedicated to all mistreated prisoners of war, the Polish officers murdered by the Soviets in 1940 in the Katyn Forest being an extreme example.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- The Animated Orchestra March 8, 2014 | 11:00am - 11:00am
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day