National Katyn Memorial Foundation
map it add to travel planner
PO Box 25720
Baltimore, MD 21224
Web Site: http://www.KatynBaltimore....
Neighborhood: Baltimore Metro
Located outside, this sculpture by Andrew Pitynski at Katyn Circle, Inner Harbor East, is dedicated to all mistreated prisoners of war, the Polish officers murdered by the Soviets in 1940 in the Katyn Forest being an extreme example.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day
- Baltimore Museum Week May 19, 2013 - May 24, 2013 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm