map it add to travel planner
10 Art Museum Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
Web Site: http://www.gertrudesbaltim...
Neighborhood: Charles Village/Homewood
Enjoy a sophisticated menu of regional foods and traditions for lunch, dinner and brunch in an elegant setting at the Baltimore Museum of Art. Our widely lauded Chesapeake Bay cuisine features local, organic ingredients according to season.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm